Feet are our friends. They help us achieve many daily functions and some extraordinary athletic feats. Some of us live with regular foot complaints, such as recurring athlete's foot or dry heels that crack and burn no matter how many times we apply lotion. For those of us with such experiences, we are grateful for days when our feet will just act normal. Having less-than-perfect feet isn't something that we should have to accept. For many foot problems, there are proven remedies.
If you are new to foot complaints, the sudden need for living without foot pain and plantar fasciitis can change your life, at least in the here and now. It's important to look for relief so that you don't surrender all of your activities. Here's why:
1. Your feet take you everywhere. Plantar fasciitis and other conditions make your feet, which are full of pressure points and nerves, uncomfortable. It's hard to walk right. If you are not at the point where your doctor recommends use of a foot splint, a cast, or a walking boot, then you will need to walk on the foot using a short-term remedy, such as a taping system.
2. How you walk affects the rest of your body. If you begin to favor one foot over the other, or worse, walk differently on both feet, you can pull your whole spine out of alignment. An improper gait can lead to pain in the neck, back, hips, and legs. That's because you're walking funny and going against the normal movement of your lower limbs.
3. Having foot pain affects your performance at work and in sports. If you spend a lot of time on your feet or use them for sports that involve running, walking, or pedaling, plantar fasciitis and other foot ailments can devastate you in the short term. You are frustrated because a temporary foot complaint prevents you from doing your job or participating fully in training. It's tough to sit on the sidelines and watch others or not attend at all.
4. There is not an immediate fix. One of the funny things about plantar fasciitis is that it is going to have to work itself out. The pain could last only a few days, but it could persist for months. It could crop up when you least expect it, even during a competition. Finding relief is really about the muscle tissue in your feet relaxing and not causing you that level of aggravation.
5. You really cannot afford to stop what you are used to doing, but you might not have a choice. That's why we recommend using a taping system that will stabilize your foot and relieve some of the foot pain until your body calms down. Fasciitis is inflammation of the muscle tissue on the bottom of your foot. It takes time to heal.
We understand that the inflammation of your feet can cause short-term, excruciating pain. There is hope for you and a way to get you back to your normal activities. While you can go to the doctor and get your foot taped regularly until the pain goes away or try over-the counter or prescribed medicines, you could also try our simple taping system. We have lots of supporting product information to help you understand how our unique taping system stabilizes the tissue under your foot and gets you back in the game.
If you are working with athletes or in a medical practice, you can also help your clients find relief from plantar fasciitis. Help them take a proactive approach to reducing the inflammation in their feet and find pleasure in walking and running normally again. Please contact us for more information about our product today.